Sunday, March 30, 2008

,,,,AuToCaD(3D),,,,,




One of the stars of the image is a car design Till came up with as part of a continuation of the visual style found in “Delivery”. It's a cool combination of retro 1940s automobiles which has a turbine-type jet propulsion and the cleanliness of what futuristic vehicles may look like. It again duplicates the two sides of 'old world' and the future within the image. “Carnivora was the perfect opportunity to use this model,” Till notes. “And yes, I like these visible relations to existing cultural and technological roots. I just don’t like futuristic visions where everything looks like (Luigi) Colani designed it -- whose work I admire, by the way. I don’t want to hide the function behind the form and I like extreme and exaggerated proportions, which is expressed here through the heaviness of the front part.”
cs_woo1.jpg

No comments:

counters